Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My First Blog

Today I am writing my first Blog. I am going to tell you a little about me. 


I want to be a dancer when I grow up so badly. I have been dancing for almost 5 years. This year is my 5th year. Nothing can stop me from dancing except for a hurricane. 


I hope someday Nigel Lithgow will read this because I want to be the winner of So You Think You Can Dance and he is the main Judge. I think Kat Dealy is pretty, also. Especially when she wears her hair up in a bun type style so it looks like she has a bob haircut. I have always wanted to have my dance recital on the So You Think You Can Dance stage. I think So You Think You Can Dance inspired me to want to be a dancer because I watched the show before I ever went to dance class. 


To Lauren, the winner of So You Think You Can Dance Season 7, I think you are very pretty, you are a very great dancer, and I hope I dance like you someday! I think you deserved to win!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sage! This is your mom's friend, Jess, from high school! I LOVE your blog name!!! I am a big fan of cupcakes. So You Think You Can Dance is an awesome show and I watch it every season. There are always such amazing dancers on that show!

    Keep blogging... you're a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Sagej! I love this so much. As soon as I started reading it I just wanted to DANCE! So I was going to put in Wii Just Dance, but then I remembered the doctor said no dancing until my stitches are all gone! I love you and I can't wait to read the next blog by Little Miss Cupcake Frogendotz! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sage! I love you and I think if you put your mind to something you can do it! You know I love SYTYCD too!

    xoxo Tante

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sage,
    You are such a great writer! I am so impressed with your blog writing abilities! I know that you thoroughly enjoy dancing...I can see it in every move that you make and see the dance steps in your head even when you are almost standing still. It was fun watching you dance practically every dance at the wedding receiption this summer. I love you so much and hope that you are enjoying 3rd Grade this year.

    Hope to see you soon!

    Love,
    Grandma Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sage, I love your blog! You are such a great writer, keep it up! Talk to you soon.

    Love,

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete