Monday, September 6, 2010

Avery

Avery Mackenzie is my cute baby cousin. She was born on May 25th. She has two brothers named Keegan and Bennett who are also my cousins and they are twins. Her parents are my Uncle Jeff and Aunt Amanda.

I am counting the days until she comes to visit in November. It would be sad if there was a storm in November and her flight was cancelled.

Right now she is 3 months and 20 days old. Even though she lives halfway across the country, I have three pictures of her on my desk so that I can look at her every day.

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved the name Avery. It reminds me of the book Charlotte's Web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage Paige Montana Banana! Avery isn't THAT old! She's only 3 months and 12 days old! She's very cute though. Did you see the new picture Aunt Amanda posted? You will laugh out loud when you see it. I like your blog about her. I think it would make her smile that cute Avery MacKenzie smile! I love you!

    ReplyDelete